Monday, February 27, 2006

Tony Award Winning Def Poetry Jam Poet - Lemon

ME Without you
by Lemon

i hate the world when your mad at me
crazy without you
cause you help me deal with my sanity
you are my co pilot my gas mask at a riot
I love your bads so much
cause to me theyre not your flaws
cause I know me without you
is like a d*ck without a neck
straight head and balls
me without you is like hell Melvin
without the blue notes
baby youll never go platinum
me without you is like
roger without duane and rerun from whats happenin
me without you is like
cereal without the milk
a spider without the silk
the leaning tower without the tilt
me without you is like lakers without shaq
a jill without jack
an ass without a crack
me without you is like tony Montana without his sister
manolo without his lizard
when it comes to loving you
im fin to drop like a wizard
cause I just cant be without
you hold me down to the death
with you I feel good
without you I get all types of pain up in my chest
cause without you
its not true love
but with you
it always feel like new love
the kisses are still the same
we still cuddle we still hug
I love all my people
black
puertorican
Spanish
even jews an arabs too
but fuck them
and the wars if theres a me without you

(www.lemonshood.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home